Celebrity Big Brother receives 54 Ofcom complaints after Marnie Simpson goes full frontal and Chloe Khan and Stephen Bear's toilet clinch

Mail Online | 8/9/2016 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/09/18/370B35AA00000578-0-image-a-7_1470762318929.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/08/09/5817383933794041730/1024x576_5817383933794041730.mp4

Celebrity Big Brother's shockingly X-rated episode on Monday has attracted 54 Ofcom complaints.

Racy scenes showed Geordie Shore star Marnie Simpson, 24, and Lewis Bloor strip completely naked - which TV bosses chose not to censor - after the brunette was seen on her knees with him in the shower.

Show - Stephen - Bear - Chloe - Khan

And later in the show Stephen Bear and Chloe Khan were overheard enjoying a steamy clinch in the toilet - which left horrified viewers asking if the couple had sex on TV.

An Ofcom spokesman told MailOnline: 'We have received 54 complaints about Celebrity Big Brother from last night.

'We - Complaints

'We will assess these complaints before deciding whether to investigate or not.'

With their microphones capturing a little too much in the toilet, Stephen was heard saying 'I want to f*** you' before Chloe's moans were only interrupted by her calling Stephen a 'Naughty Teddy Bear'.

Brother - Bear - Channel - Viewer - Show

'Big Brother should take away Bear's mic,' said one horrified Channel 5 viewer after the show.

Another asked: 'Erm excuse me but did @chloekhanxxx just get f***** by @stephen_bear in the loo ..... Classy #CBB.'

Bear - Advances - Complaints - Ofcom

Bear's sexual advances during that episode received 10 complaints, Ofcom reported.

The shower scenes between Marnie and former TOWIE star Lewis received 34 complaints in total.

Shower - Brunette - Knees

In the shower, the brunette was initially seen on her knees - although it wasn't clear what she was doing.

Minutes later, she was feeling body confident as she paraded around, naked.

Parts - Shame - Incident

Deftly displaying her private parts without much shame, she seemed to find the incident hilarious as she giggled throughout.

Searching for a towel, she continued her banter with Lewis as she showed off her assets for the cameras.

Need - Lewis - 'Marnie - Shoulders - Regardless

Feeling the need to warn her, Lewis could be heard yelling: 'Marnie, you're completely naked!', but she just shrugged her shoulders and carried on regardless.

Seemingly influenced by her carefree attitude, he too then proceeded to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!

Comments

• Yes, but what they are leaving out is the millions of people searching the internet for replays. lol
  • The networks know that a bit of titillation is good for the keeping the ratings up. lol
    "Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis