Brian Williams, Don’t Say That About Your Network’s Coverage Of The Nice Attack

Townhall | 7/15/2016 | Staff
itsdonaldk (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/uploads/2016/7/15/6.png

MSNBC’s Brian Williams is a master of saying the wrong thing at exactly the wrong time. I mean, in general, that point is evident since he lost the anchor’s desk at Nightly News and was suspended for six months for lying about his journalistic exploits. Now, we have him saying that he’s “plowing over” his network’s original programming to bring you the latest on the Nice attack (via Curtis Houck/ Newsbusters) [emphasis mine]:

BRIAN WILLIAMS: This is Donald Trump on a phone interview from the last hour: “But I haven't made my final, final decision. I mean, I've got three people that are fantastic.” So the beat goes on there in politics. We have just plowed over the normal hour airtime of Chris Matthews tonight because of this confluence of breaking news and I wanted to go to Chris while we still can and, Chris, hear from you about just what we've been witnessing here.

Time - Coverage - Orlando - Shooting - Month

This isn’t the first time. During the coverage of the Orlando shooting last month, Williams was cracking jokes while interviewing former Florida Republican Sen. Mel Martinez, who is known to toe a more moderate line. During that exchange, Williams said “Senator, I'm listening to your politics and wondering what branch of the Republican...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Townhall
Wake Up To Breaking News!

Comments