Twitter Singles Out Milo For Censorship Over Iconic Nice Image

Breitbart | 7/14/2016 | Staff
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/07/3254545.png

Twitter has hidden a tweet from Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos after he shared an iconic photo of an abandoned child’s doll following the Islamist terror attack in Nice last night in which 80 people were killed.

Yiannopoulos, who is a fierce critic of the role of Muslim migration in Western society, posted the photo with the caption “Europe’s Future, Under Islam.” Milo was soon reprimanded by Twitter, who after “reviewing” the post, marked it as “possibly sensitive,” meaning that users cannot see the post until they manually click through to the content.

Milo - Content - Filter - Twitter - Content

Milo was allowed to disable the content filter, but Twitter warned him that unless he flagged similar content as “sensitive” in the future, it could permanently install the content filter over all his media tweets, thus damaging his growth and engagement numbers.

Twitter is threatening to permanently mark my content as sensitive, hiding it from readers, if I post the wrong pictures again.

Response - Yiannopoulos - Example - Twitter - Slippery

In response, Yiannopoulos said it was another example of Twitter’s “slippery tactics,” calling them “cowards” for not just banning him from the site altogether.

Amazing how many slippery tactics they are using to undermine me. If they don't want me on here, why not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!

Comments