EXCLUSIVE: Made In Chelsea's Sam Thompson is held back during furious row with Jamie Laing as he defends girlfriend Tiffany Watson while partying in St Tropez

Mail Online | 7/15/2016 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/15/12/364E29C300000578-0-image-a-31_1468582776823.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/07/3248687611394935100/1024x576_3248687611394935100.mp4

As the cast of Made In Chelsea continue to shoot scenes for their hit TV show in the South of France, it appears that things have become decidedly tense between two of its stars.

Sam Thompson has been caught on camera getting into a furious argument - and subsequent fight - with co-star Jamie Laing as they clashed over insults levelled at his girlfriend Tiffany Watson.

Photographs - MailOnline - Men - Castmates - Saint

In photographs obtained exclusively by MailOnline, the men can be seen swinging for one another as they're held back by worried castmates while partying at Saint Tropez's Nikki Beach recently.

'Jamie was ordering drinks he said some nasty stuff to Tiff, which was uncalled for, apparently,' an eyewitness told MailOnline. 'Sam asked Jamie to apologise as he insulted Tiff.

'Jamie - Shoulder - Sam - Punches - Jamie

'Jamie brushed his shoulder as if to say, "You're beneath me." So Sam got angry and started swinging punches and as you can see Jamie reacted and swung [punches] too.'

According to the source, the dramatic spectacle attracted the attention of one of the popular venue's bouncers, who swooped in and halted the fight before things escalated any further.

Bouncer - Sam - Tiff - Onlooker - Tiffany

'Jamie ordered the bouncer to take Sam and Tiff away,' continued the onlooker, who added that Tiffany was left in floods of tears as she watched the drama play out before her.

Soon afterwards, Jamie is said to have made a swift exit from the venue with shocked co-star Frankie Gaff.

Picture - Jamie - Head - Disbelief - Aftermath

In one picture, Jamie can be seen holding his head in disbelief in the aftermath, as he assesses the altercation that has just taken place.

And while it is not yet known whether the warring men have patched things up between themselves, the eyewitness said: 'I saw Sam trying to calm Tiff down, as at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!

Comments