Scarlett Moffatt accused of having botox as she shares 'jet lag' selfie after heartbreak holiday in Florida

Mail Online | 4/29/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/28/18/4BA7B09500000578-0-image-a-6_1524936837845.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/02/9145291462070389769/1024x576_MP4_9145291462070389769.mp4

Scarlett Moffatt has been accused of having Botox by fans after she shared a jet-lagged selfie on Friday following her holiday in Florida.

The 28-year-old reality star's most recent snap saw her bare-faced complexion feature in a split alongside a snap of her face sporting a full face of makeup, but some have claimed the picture is not all it seems.

Scarlett - Botox - Snaps - Others - Gogglebox

While some accused Scarlett of having Botox or photoshopping her snaps, others praised the Gogglebox star for openly sharing her flawless complexion.

In the snap, one side saw Scarlett putting on a glamorous display as she sported a dramatic smoky eye and statement red lip alongside her glossy dark locks and a leopard print blouse.

Side - Star - Scrap - Makeup - Pyjamas

The other side saw the star wearing barely a scrap of makeup in cosy pyjamas with her hair tied into a messy updo, just hours after touching back down in the UK.

She captioned the post: 'Jet lag arriving on your holiday vs jet lag arriving back home.'

Selfie - Plethora - Reactions - Celebrity - Winner

The selfie sparked a plethora of reactions, with many praising the I'm A Celebrity winner for showing off her flawless complexion and saying she looks far more beautiful au naturel.

One said: 'Still gorgeous in both pics though. Can't wait to see you back on the telly,' while another wrote: 'Hope you had a good time! Just saying my favourite side of you is without the make up.'

A third...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction