EXCLUSIVE: 'I hope he rots in ****!' Janice Dickinson speaks out on Cosby guilty verdict and reveals how she wanted to 'punch him in the face' when she heard the rapist 'cackling' as she was '****-shamed' during her testimony

Mail Online | 4/27/2018 | Ryan Parry West Coast Correspondent For Dailymail.com
camkizzle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/27/15/4B9E08CC00000578-0-image-a-23_1524838905017.jpg

When Janice Dickinson was woken by her husband Rocky in Los Angeles on Thursday morning and told of the breaking news – she jumped out of bed, took a long deep breath, and screamed 'Wow, wow'.

Bill Cosby had been found guilty of all three counts of aggravated indecent assault in his sex attack trial and Dickinson was beyond elated.

Supermodel - Cosby - Accuser - Andrea - Constand

Not only was the former supermodel thrilled for Cosby's accuser Andrea Constand, she was also thrilled for the dozens of other women who were not able to bring their own shocking allegations against the TV icon to court.

And in an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV, Dickinson – who was the star witness at the trial - describes how she now feels totally vindicated over her own rape claims against America's dad.

Dickinson - Cosby - Hotel - Room - Lake

Dickinson alleges she was drugged and raped by Cosby in his hotel room in Lake Tahoe, Nevada in 1982.

The star also reveals how she hopes Cosby, who faces up to 30 years in prison for his crimes, 'rots in ****' for what he's done.

Model - Reality - Star - Stand - Story

When the legendary model and reality star took the stand she was roundly humiliated and her story systematically trashed by Cosby's powerhouse defense team led by Michael Jackson's former attorney Tom Mesereau.

But on Thursday Dickinson had the last laugh.

Moment - Verdict - DailyMailTV - Toxicity - Levels

Discussing the jubilant moment she found out about the verdict, she told DailyMailTV: 'I've been holding this in since 1982 and it's slowly seeping out of me, the toxicity levels of emotion and catastrophic pain and nightmares for so very many years and I just bounced out of bed and was like wow.'

Shamed comedian Cosby was found guilty of all three counts of aggravated indecent assault - administering an intoxicant, rendering his victim unconscious and penetrating her without consent - at his retrial in Pennsylvania.

Molesting

The 80-year-old was accused of drugging and molesting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.