Sending good vibes! Online boutique debuts cheeky line of royal-wedding-themed SEX TOYS ahead of Harry and Meghan's nuptials - including a 'Markle Sparkle' vibrating ring

Mail Online | 4/28/2018 | Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
kimberly163 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/27/22/4B9EBCC300000578-0-image-a-26_1524862991446.jpg

A online retailer has come up with the ultimate way to send Prince Harry and Meghan Markle good vibes at the approach of their wedding—by creating a pair of sex toys inspired by their upcoming nuptials.

Lovehoney, an online sex toy boutique, has come up with a set of two sex toys meant to serve as souvenirs of the big day, which will see Meghan, 36, and Harry, 33, tie the knot on May 19.

Accessories - Cartoon - Versions - Prince - Actress

Both accessories come in packaging featuring cartoon versions of the prince and the actress, with the bearded prince and his fiancee's avatars pointing excitedly towards the toys.

One of the toys, dubbed the 'Markle Sparkle finger ring', is a gray vibrating ring—presumably meant to call to mind Meghan's engagement stone.

Ring - Finger - Solo - Partner

The ring, which retails for $12, can be placed on a finger and can be used either solo or with a partner.

It is described on the company's website as a 'dazzling commemorative vibrating finger ring in celebration of the royal wedding'.

Give - Symbol - Commitment - Tease

'I give you this ring as a symbol of my commitment; to honor, tease, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!