Everything Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton Have Said About Their Divorce

E! Online | 4/26/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201834/rs_600x600-180404154332-600-miranda-lambert-blake-shelton-AMC2008.jpg?fit=around%7C450:350&crop=450:350;center,top&output-quality=90

Admitting they gave it their "best college try"

One of the most telling interviews about the divorce was Lambert's chat with Cosmopolitan for its January 2016 issue.

Interview - Tin - Man - Singer - Fear

During the interview, the "Tin Man" singer said she wasn't going to "live in fear" about possibly missing her shot at a happily ever after. However, she suggested she still had some healing to do.

"I think I'm still gonna go through all those bunch," she replied when asked if she'd done through the various grieving stages. "I'm sure I have a hundred more heartbreaks ahead of me. We all do. But I'm a songwriter, so I'm okay with it. My favorite records are not because people lived fully happy lives. There are pockets of sadness."

Artists - Misery

She also said she was "not going to be one of those artists who wallows in my misery so I can be artistic."

"I just want to live a
 life full of everything," she told the magazine. "Some of that might mean nights on my porch crying, drinking whiskey, and going, ‘Man, this sucks right now.' I don't necessarily want to know that
 I have really bad, long, lonely nights ahead
of me, but I have had some, and I still have
a bunch ahead of me. But it's about living in the moment and feeling every tinge of pain, then waking up the next day and going, ‘All right, I'm going to ride my ponies. I'm going to have a girls' night.' That's where...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...