Scarlett Moffatt glams up in chic leopard print blouse for Florida lunch... as she laughs off love woes amid split from 'liar' Lee Wilkinson

Mail Online | 4/26/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/26/14/4B93A43B00000578-0-image-a-87_1524749943622.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/20/4641071045760863748/1024x576_MP4_4641071045760863748.mp4

She's escaped to the balmy climes of Florida after calling time on her relationship with 'pathological liar' Lee Wilkinson.

And Scarlett Moffatt was sure to keep her mind off her heartbreak on Wednesday as she enjoyed a low-key meal in Florida, during which she was dolled up to the nines.

Beauty - School - Cop - Outs - Star

The 28-year-old Beauty School Cop Outs star looked sensational in a leopard print blouse while she added a vampish touch with red lipstick and nails.

Scarlett nailed her chic look as she paired the leopard print blouse with ripped jeans and monochrome heels to polish off the look.

Touches - Addition - Yves - Saint - Laurent

She added vampish touches with the addition of her red Yves Saint Laurent clutch bag to coordinate with her red lipstick and matching nails.

Scarlett admitted she doesn't want her sun-soaked getaway to end as she shared another holiday snap with her pal on Wednesday, which showed the pair topping up their tans while sipping on an iced cold beverage.

Skin - Saturday - Night - Takeaway - Star

Showing off her newly tanned skin, the Saturday Night Takeaway star posed in a pair of over-sized shades as she relished another day in paradise with friend Liam Irvin.

'Loving life!! Can’t believe we go home tomorrow!! Florida you are unreal ❤️ ☀️,' she captioned the shot.

TV - Presenter - Glow - Skin - Make-up

The TV presenter made the most of her new glow by keeping her skin free of make-up as she posed in a plunging black Moschino swimsuit.

Despite her recent split from boyfriend Lee, Scarlett has proved she isn't one to certain around moping and has shared a number of snaps from her action-packed break.

Gogglebox - Star - Picture - Pair - Rollercoaster

The former Gogglebox star posted a picture of the pair riding a rollercoaster, wearing rather comical facial expressions.

'My rollercoaster face is the same face as when I’m at a party and the dj says the buffets open I don’t wanna leave...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!