Trump Grades His Presidency

Washington Free Beacon | 4/26/2018 | Andrew Kugle
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Screen-Shot-2018-04-26-at-9.36.02-AM-e1524749785580.png

BY: Andrew Kugle

President Donald Trump had great things to say about his time in office when asked in a Thursday "Fox and Friends" interview to grade his presidency.

Month - Office - Interview - East - Room

"When we came down after your first month in office, and we did the big famous-now interview in the East Room, Ainsley asked you a question to grade your first month in office," Fox anchor Steve Doocy said. "Now fast forward: you have been in office over a year. Last year you said in the first month ‘I give myself an A for effort and a C for messaging' because you were having trouble, the White House was, explaining what you were doing. How would you grade yourself now?"

Trump said he previously had a cloud, caused by "phony charges," over his head but he was able to "escape" it.

Battle - Group - People - Swamp - Sorts

"Look, I'm fighting a battle against a horrible group of deep-seeded people, drain the swamp, that are coming up with all sorts of phony charges against me and they're not bringing up real charges against the other side," Trump said. "So we have a phony deal going on,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: