The Aesthetics of the Diabolical: Giant Piles of Robot Manure and Hellish Din

www.barnhardt.biz | 4/23/2018 | Ann Barnhardt
megzmegz123 (Posted by) Level 3
Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.

In the player above is an audio file recorded last night in the Sistine Chapel. This hellish noise is supposed to be a setting of the Stabat Mater, a hymn (or think of it as a poem, or sequence) composed in the 13th century. If you have ever prayed the Stations of the Cross during Lent with ceremonies, then you probably recognize the Stabat Mater as the connecting stanza that is sung between each Station. Many composers have written settings of the Stabat Mater, including Palestrina, Vivaldi, Rossini and Arvo Part.

Question - Hymn - Blessed - Virgin - Suffering

We will not even delve into the question as to why the hymn of the Blessed Virgin’s suffering at the foot of the Cross is being performed in the Vatican DURING EASTERTIDE. At this point, that question seems silly. My question is, when are they going to book Beyonce or Marilyn Manson? You know, for the YOUNG PEOPLE.

What I want to focus on is the truly evil inversion of beauty and ugliness on display, and the dynamics of Diabolical Narcissism that have almost completely destroyed western aesthetics. If you recall from my Diabolical Narcissism video presentation (specifically at the 1:45:36 timestamp), we delved into the fact that Diabolical Narcissists, having freely chosen to purge themselves of LOVE, and thus being incapable of experiencing genuine pleasure and happiness – only anger, hatred, jealousy and fear – literally have NO TASTE. NOTE: I didn’t say they have BAD taste, I said they have NO taste. I will explain it here as it was explained to me.

Beta - DN - Man - Attachment - Alpha

Let’s say you have a Beta DN man, sodomite, with an attachment to an Alpha DN psychopath woman (**** hag) above him. The Alpha DN psychopath woman is a wine connoisseur. If you were to put two glasses of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.barnhardt.biz
Wake Up To Breaking News!