Smug Obama Gets Earful from Woman Whose Husband was Murdered in Gun-Free Zone

Conservative Tribune | 4/22/2018 | Benjamin DeKraker
DebraS (Posted by) Level 3

Former President Barack Obama has thrown himself into the gun debate, and — to nobody’s surprise — has come down firmly against the Second Amendment.

In a recent Op-Ed piece published by Time Magazine, Obama joined Parkland survivors, including David Hogg, in bashing the National Rifle Association and its millions of law-abiding members.

Sporting - Rifles - Weapons - War - Army

Yes, civilian sporting rifles are now “weapons of war” despite not being used by any major army on the planet, and five million NRA members are nothing but “shills.”

Tell us how you really feel, Barack.

Fact - President - Sees - NRA - Members

The fact the former president sees NRA members only as politicians or conspiracy theorists is a pretty good sign he’s never actually sat down and talked to American gun owners. If he did, he might learn a few things.

And Nikki Goeser is one citizen who’d like to give him an ear full.

Parkland - School - Students - Goeser - Crime

Like the Parkland school students, Goeser witnessed a tragic crime. One of her closest loved ones was murdered nine years ago. Instead of demonizing the gun used in that crime, however, Goeser took a different approach.

“I’ve witnessed carnage myself Mr. Obama,” she wrote on Twitter in response to the Time article.

Stalker - Husband - Guns - Murderer - Lawmakers

“However, after witnessing my stalker gun down my husband, I didn’t blame guns,” she explained. “I blame the murderer & those lawmakers who thought a ‘gun-free zone’ would keep us safe. All it did was prevent me from defending us.”

Her next line was clearly directed at Obama.

Shill

“I am no shill,” she declared.

Do 'gun-free zones' cause more harm than good?

Poll - Tribune - News - Updates - Charge

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: