6 Common Misconceptions About God’s Will

ChurchLeaders | 4/20/2018 | Staff
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/4.21.CC.HOME_.GodsWill.jpg

Where is God calling you? What is God’s will for your life?

I believe God has a unique assignment for each one of us—some way He wants us to bring His healing and His peace to those on earth.

God - Kinds - Voices - Voices - Christians

It can be confusing, can’t it? You want to follow God, but there are all kinds of voices, especially Christian voices, telling you which path to take. I’m growing tired of Christians making a ministry job the sign of a certain holiness that the practicing doctor hasn’t obtained.

I’m tired of the question, “Where is God calling you?” because I believe we already have the answer to this question.

Word - Feels - Excuse - Life - Times

Sometimes the word “calling” feels like an excuse to float through life. Other times, I’ve heard it used by people who, in some way, feel like they need to defend their high-paying job to Christian peers.

I really struggled with these questions when I moved home from China. I didn’t have a clue what God was “calling me” to and I prayed and begged...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?