Christie Brinkley, 64, says women should wear sunscreen INDOORS because of UV rays as she stops by GMA

Mail Online | 4/20/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/20/16/4B5DDCA500000578-0-image-a-31_1524239472765.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/08/5537451004275964803/1024x576_MP4_5537451004275964803.mp4

Christie Brinkley looks incredible, especially considering she's 64-years-old.

And on Friday the model stopped by Good Morning America to talk about how she stays in such great shape.

Looker - Robin - Roberts - Tricks - Vegetarian

The looker told Robin Roberts her tricks which include being a vegetarian, visiting her dermatologist and using sun protection indoors as well as out.

The siren wore a white shirt and black slacks adding silver sneakers and she had her blonde locks in big curls.

Robin - Specifics - Sports - Beauty - Basics

Robin asked for specifics about how the Sports Illustrated does it and the beauty said it really starts with the basics.

'I'm a life long veterinarian so that has a lot to do with it,' said Christie, who used to be married to Billy Joel.

'And - Dermatologist - Tweak - Laugh

'And I have a great dermatologist for the tweak here and there,' she added with a laugh.

And the bikini model said it is very necessary to wear sunscreen every day. 'That's the most important thing I can tell you is skincare, take care of your skin. And not only outdoors.

'You - Indoors - Rays - Microwave - Ovens

'You should also have it on indoors because of the infrared rays from microwave ovens, cell phones, computers. You can use a cream that protects you.'

Infrared radiation is electromagnetic radiation with longer wavelengths than those of visible light, and is therefore generally invisible to the human eye. It is sometimes called infrared light.

Futurederm - Com - Christie - 'Windows - Fluorescent

According to futurederm.com, Christie is right: 'Windows and fluorescent bulbs can let through UV rays that can cause damage to your skin — so unless you're in a windowless room with no light, your skin is receiving UV radiation.'

Brinkley also said women need to wash their face before they go to sleep.

Makeup - Cream - Collagen - Elastin - Time

'Don't go to sleep with your makeup on you want a cream that is going to help you build your collagen and elastin. And make time for yourself, i always say. And have an attitude of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!