Scarlett Moffatt goes makeup free as she hits the gym ahead of her first half-marathon The Great North Run

Mail Online | 4/19/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/19/12/4B50260B00000578-0-image-a-40_1524139089999.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/17/2828046861543913191/1024x576_MP4_2828046861543913191.mp4

She is set to take part in the world's largest half-marathon in September.

And Scarlett Moffatt ensured she'd prepare for The Great North Run as she headed to the gym in County Durham on Tuesday morning.

Presenter - Exercise - Session - Race - Newcastle-upon-Tyne

The presenter, 28, appeared fresh-faced as she went make-up free for her exercise session, ahead of the intense 21km race between Newcastle-upon-Tyne and South Shields.

The Saturday Night Takeaway star cut a casual figure in a grey hooded jumper, tied in with black leggings and bright red trainers.

Attention - Workout - Celebrity - Star - Locks

Ensuring her attention remained on her workout, the I'm A Celebrity star swept her locks into a tousled bun.

Scarlett's low-key appearance comes one month after The Sun alleged the Gogglebox star was 'pushed to breaking point' when she 'starved herself' and exercised up to six hours a day at the bootcamp while preparing for her DVD, Scarlett's SuperSlim Me Plan.

Boot - Camp - Source - 'She - Starvation

Of the boot camp, a source said: 'She was really struggling and finding it hard to cope. She was on a starvation diet, exercising way too hard and not eating enough. She was pushed to breaking point.'

The star went from 11st 4lb to 8st which saw her drop from a dress size 18 to a petite size 8.

Sun - Scarlett - Stone - DVD - Deal

According to The Sun, Scarlett had to lose three stone for the DVD deal and to ensure she could achieve it she was enrolled in a five-month fitness programme.

The source...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.
Tagged: