Sara Cox unveils plan to help 'lonely' farmers in their quest to find romance as she gears up for debut of her rural dating show Love In The Countryside

Mail Online | 4/18/2018 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/18/20/4B4A8F7200000578-0-image-a-78_1524080979466.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2013/12/26/1418450360_2975439120001_Sara.mp4

She spent her formative years living on her family's farm in Little Lever, near Bolton, before pursuing a broadcasting career in the bright lights of London.

So Sara Cox may well be seen as the perfect choice to host the upcoming reality dating show Love In The Countryside, a six-part BBC Two series which sees eight rural dwellers enlist the famous farmer's daughter's help in their quest for love.

Ben - Cyzer - Years - Prospect - Hopefuls

And the 43-year-old, who has been married to Ben Cyzer for five years, has admitted that she's thrilled at the prospect of helping the hopefuls find romance, particularly as their isolated existence often prevents them from meeting potential suitors.

'It’s definitely tough living and working as a farmer,' said the mother-of-three said in an interview with the BBC. 'You have to work such long hours on the farm and if you are in the middle of nowhere, it doesn’t leave much time to go out looking for love.

Farming - Vocation - Land - Responsibility - Work

'Obviously whomever you do find has to realise that farming is a vocation, you’ve got to love it and love the land. It’s a big responsibility, it’s hard work and you’ve got a lot of animals or crops to look after. Love In The Countryside is such a brilliant idea...'

And behind the helping hand that has led the men and women to their potential soulmates has proved to be a heartwarming experience for Sarah, who admitted: 'I am quite soppy and I feel really blessed that I have a lovely husband. It’s so exciting.

Friends - Adventures - Life - People - Love

'You live vicariously through your single friends, as it’s always fun to hear about their adventures in singleton life! It appealed to me to help people find love but also the countryside dynamic to this show is so interesting. It’s a completely new angle. The thought of helping lovely farming people is really...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!