Scarlett Moffatt puts fitness DVD scandal behind her as she throws herself into training for The Great North Run

Mail Online | 10/1/2017 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/18/14/4B47CF0800000578-0-image-a-11_1524057082663.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/07/1225620002930577297/1024x576_MP4_1225620002930577297.mp4

Last month it was claimed she had lost three stone as a result of a strict bootcamp regime and 700 calorie a day diet, rather than through the gruelling exercise sessions documented in her fitness DVD.

And Scarlett Moffatt put the controversy behind her as she set off to work up a sweat and train for The Great North Run on Wednesday.

Celebrity - Champion - Race - Newcastle-upon-Tyne - South

The I'm A Celebrity champion, 27, announced she will be running the 21km race between Newcastle-upon-Tyne and South Shields this September with a fun selfie.

She captioned the shot: 'First session training for great north run.'

Pouting - Saturday - Night - Takeaway - Presenter

The pouting Saturday Night Takeaway presenter showed off her radiant complexion by going make-up free for her run, with her brunette locks swept away from her face into a high ponytail.

This comes one month after The Sun alleged the Gogglebox star was 'pushed to breaking point' when she 'starved herself' and exercised up to six hours a day at the bootcamp while preparing for her DVD, Scarlett's SuperSlim Me Plan.

Boot - Camp - Source - 'She - Starvation

Of the boot camp, a source said: 'She was really struggling and finding it hard to cope. She was on a starvation diet, exercising way too hard and not eating enough. She was pushed to breaking point.'

The star went from 11st 4lb to 8st which saw her drop from a dress size 18 to a petite size 8.

Sun - Scarlett - Stone - DVD - Deal

According to The Sun, Scarlett had to lose three stone for the DVD deal and to ensure...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!