The shrinking of James Comey

Israel National News | 4/18/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://k6s3v6r4.ssl.hwcdn.net/pictures/827/827947.jpg

President Trump has “average sized hands.” So what else is new? Nothing much from James Comey who is making the rounds to sell his tell-all book.

Comey’s beef is entirely personal, but even if he represents Deep State only by half, our nation is in big trouble from what’s being schemed behind Trump’s back.

Trump - House - Backstabbers - Bullpen

Trump needs to clean house entirely from these backstabbers warming up in the bullpen.

Comey is likely to make big bucks from spilling the beans, but this citizen keeps asking – What’s in it for us? Will any of this fatten my paycheck? Is any of this in the national interest? So far at least, much as he’s trying to harm the president as off he goes on his book tour, gladly obliged by the media, he keeps shooting blanks.

Trump - Anything - Comey - Disdain - Sick

Trump hasn’t been touched by anything even remotely scandalous, except for Comey’s personal disdain, which counts as one (sick) man’s opinion, and nothing more.

So in case you were wondering, Trump is “shorter than I thought” and “his tie is too long.”

Book

There it is, and now you don’t have to buy the book.

Anyway, compared to Comey, everybody is short. Comey stands at 6 feet 8. That’s tall, yet every time he speaks he belittles himself.

Media - News - Loss

We’ve been conditioned, by the media, to prefer malicious talebearing over legitimate news. That’s our loss.

Worse, he belittles America. He diminishes himself and embarrasses the culture that produced him. A grown man like that, and yet he’s a cry-baby. Why are we listening to this guy? (I do it so you won’t have to.) One reason, I guess, is that we are suckers for gossip and Comey, since Trump fired him from his post as head of the FBI – Comey is a tattler. He has dirt to dish.

Media

We’ve been conditioned, by the media, to prefer...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Israel National News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: