Lauren Goodger admits she DOES edit her pictures: TOWIE star insists doctored lingerie snaps 'celebrate herself'

Mail Online | 4/17/2018 | Becky Freeth for MailOnline
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/17/10/4B3E3DB300000578-0-image-a-103_1523957325142.jpg

After months of denying she uses Photoshop on her pictures, Lauren Goodger has confessed to making edits for social media.

Lauren spoke about accusations that she had made a glaring fail on a lingerie selfie last week, conceding in her Now column: 'Loads of people edit their pics!'

Body - Confidence - Chat - Magazine - Tuesday

Ironically, the 31-year-old also spoke about body confidence in a chat withCloser magazine on Tuesday, insisting she posts underwear pictures to 'celebrate herself'.

Addressing accusations that she had warped her waistline in a recent lingerie picture, Lauren began: 'Loads of people edit their pics - even the Kardashians, for God's sake!

Everyone - Angles

'I barely changed it,' she confessed. 'So I'm flattered that everyone seems to think I did. Like I always say, it's about lighting and angles and I know how to pose!'

Nevertheless, fans were convinced that 'smoke and mirrors' lighting was not responsible for Lauren's new look in the snap.

Commenter - 'OMG - Pictures

One commenter kicked off by writing angrily: 'OMG. If you’re going to photoshop your pictures at least make it believable'

While others added in their droves: 'No need to photoshop your waist', 'Photoshopped to death' and 'It looks like...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!