Starbucks employee who called cops on black men has left the company

buzz.blog.ajc.com | 4/16/2018 | Staff
vpp1219 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cmgajcbuzz.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/starbux-cups.jpg?w=150

The Starbucks employee who made the 911 call that led to the arrest of two black men at a Philadelphia location, sparking furious charges of racism and calls to protest and boycott, is no longer with the company.

The company’s president and CEO didn’t discuss what actions employees involved might face during a Monday morning appearance on “Good Morning America.”

Blame - Person - Incident - Responsibility - Kevin

“It’s easy for me to point blame to one person in this incident. My responsibility is to look more broadly, just to ensure this never happens again,” Kevin Johnson said. “I’ve been very focused on understanding what guidelines and what training ever let this happen. What happened was wrong, and we will fix it.”

Within hours of his appearance, Philly.com reported that the employee involved had parted ways with the company as the result of a “mutual” decision.

Protesters - Store - Outrage

Meanwhile, protesters descended upon the store to express their outrage:

On the ground at the second day of @starbucks protests at the coffee chain’s 18th & Spruce location where two Black men were arrested on April 12. Protesters have been on scene Monday since 7 a.m.

Get - Atlanta - Celebrities - Inbox

Get Atlanta Celebrities alerts delivered to your inbox.

VIEW COMMENTS 89

Level - Gratuity - Tip - Gentlemen - Hardworking

What level of gratuity or tip were these fine gentlemen going to leave for the hardworking baristas who were eventually (maybe) going to prepare their coffee that they were eventually (maybe) going to order?

"If you give a rat a free cookie, the rest of its homies are going to show up and each DEMAND their own free cookie AND a free beverage to wash it down as well."

R-word - Rhymes - 'bassist

If you refuse any of them, then you are the R-word (rhymes with 'bassist').

@BiCurious_Barack it's grape soda. They only drink grape soda to wash down them fried chicken and watermelon. Like Alfalfa.

TI - Daughter - Felon - Airport - Security

T.I. = purple-headed daughter felon who walked through airport security with a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: buzz.blog.ajc.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...