7 Ridiculously Common Mistakes Churches Make on Social Media

ChurchLeaders | 4/16/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/4.17.CC.WORSHIP.SocialMediaMistakes.jpg

Church leaders should be tuned in and aware that most of the world spends a good proportion of their day on social media. That includes first and second world economies. Social media should be a church leader’s dream come true. There has been no other communications channel in history where your church is just one click away from being noticed by your broader community without you having to direct mail them or spend huge amounts of money on advertising.

Being one click away doesn’t mean that churches use social media well. In fact, I see many churches make common mistakes. Here are just seven that I see regularly.

Church - Leaders - Channels - TV - Channel

Church leaders can treat their social channels like a TV channel. They think that whatever they say, people will listen and engage with their content. That is called mainstream media. Social media is called social media for a reason. To be social! I know that is stating the obvious, but it’s true. What I see is churches using social media more like...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!