Technology and Our Relationship with God

HeadHeartHand Blog | 4/17/2018 | Staff
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://headhearthand.org/uploads/2014/05/hhh_fb-share.png

How do we thrive in Digital Babylon? That’s a question I’ve been asking for a long time and which I’ve begun to answer over a number of posts:

Technology is Created by God,

Digital - Babylon

Thriving in Digital Babylon.

In that last post I proposed that the ultimate answer to digital technology is digital theology. I argued that:

Solution - Truths - Digital - Theology - Answer

If we want a deep, lasting, and spiritual solution, we need to learn and teach deep, lasting, and spiritual truths. Digital theology is the answer to digital technology; the oldest truths are the best rebuttal to the newest challenges. More Trinity is more effective than more technology.

However, we need more than more theology. We can have all the theology in the world without a relationship with God. The end is not deeper theology but a deeper relationship with God. The deeper and healthier our relationship with God, the more that satisfying friendship and communion will replace technology in our lives and also regulate it so that our use of it is more balanced and beneficial.

Obstacles - Personal - Devotions - Digital - Age

I’ve written elsewhere about 18 Obstacles to Personal Devotions in a Digital Age and also given 20 Tips for Personal Devotions in a Digital Age. But if you want just five tips that will give you the greatest return on investment it would be these:

1. Meet with God first and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: HeadHeartHand Blog
Wake Up To Breaking News!