EXCLUSIVE - 'Joran DID kill Natalee Holloway': Ex of accused killer's best friend tells Dr Phil missing teen died after a night of drinking and van der Sloot hid body with his father's help

Mail Online | 4/16/2018 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/16/14/4B372A7E00000578-0-image-a-3_1523886732103.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/16/9042172344280762541/1024x576_MP4_9042172344280762541.mp4

The woman who killed Joran van der Sloot's best friend in an act of self defense is sharing what she heard about the death of Natalee Holloway in an interview with Dr. Phil.

Emily Heistand, 23, said that it was just two or three months after she met and began dating John Ludwick that she learned about the infamous Holloway case, which remains unsolved after more than a decade.

Joran - Body - Heistand - Dr - Phil

'He told me that Joran did do it, and hid the body,' Heistand told Dr Phil in an interview that was air Monday.

'John told me that Joran got this Natalee girl all drunk at a bar and Joran took her to the beach and they were having a good time and she started seizuring and foaming at the mouth.'

'Joran - Dad - Body

She then added: 'Joran called his dad and helped him dispose of the body.'

That confession led to the end of Heistand's relationship with Ludwick she said on the program.

Mother - Dr - Phil - Ludwick

The young mother told Dr. Phil that she was 'creeped out' and did not want to see Ludwick.

It was Ludwick whop then went and got that hidden body and burned it to death, all in a bid to make sure that Natalee's remains were never discovered by authorities.

Ludwick - Driveway

Soon after is when she claims Ludwick tried to kidnap her from her own driveway.

DailyMail.com was the first to reveal how Heistand stabbed Ludwick to death back in March, and she recounted the story once again for Dr. Phil.

'He - House - Heistand

'He was waiting at my house,' said Heistand.

'I just pulled into my house, took my keys out of the ignition, put them in my pocket and I was texting my boyfriend, "Have a good day at work. I love you."'

Ludwick - Move

Then, out of nowhere, Ludwick made his move.

'I think he jumped out at my car and ran...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.