Scarlett Moffatt's Instagram fans divided over glamorous 'slim snap' days after star sports fuller figure

Mail Online | 4/13/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/13/20/4B21043600000578-0-image-a-17_1523646717261.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/12/27/5643687663019801976/1024x576_MP4_5643687663019801976.mp4

Scarlett Moffatt divided fans over her latest Instagram snap as some accused her of editing the 'slim' picture while her admirers praised her 'stunning' looks.

Fans were quick to point out the television personality looked dramatically different from the pictures exclusively published by MailOnline on Wednesday.

Gogglebox - Star - Confidence - Mirror - Selfie

The Gogglebox star, 27, looked glamorous as she posed with confidence for the mirror selfie in her all-black ensemble, fuchsia pink jacket and heels on Friday.

MailOnline pictured Scarlett arriving at King's Cross station, London, on Wednesday following her trip to Orlando for the final of Saturday Night Takeaway.

Fans - Scarlett - Photograph - Instagram

Angry fans asked Scarlett to 'keep it real' as she is 'naturally beautiful' as they accused her of 'editing' her photograph on Instagram.

'Why hide your real weight by editing your photos?' One fan directly questioned the star in the comments section, leading the troops.

Others - Pics - People - Edit/filters

Others weighed in: 'These pics are so different, it's sad to think that people need to edit/filters so much.'

'The daily mail pictures a few days ago.. you def did not look like this... why filter and edit yourself to a size 10 then tell girls to be real I don't get it.'

Agree - Scarlett - Need - Scarlett

'I agree. I think scarlett is perfect how she is so why does she feel the need to make herself look slimmer keep it real scarlett you are naturally beautiful.' (sic)

However, her legion of loyal admirers...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country