Khloe Kardashian ‘will jet back to LA as soon as she can’ with the baby after Tristan cheated

Mail Online | 4/13/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
just-me (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/12/22/4B18018D00000578-0-image-a-18_1523568622380.jpg

She gave birth to her baby girl in the early hours of Thursday morning at Cleveland Clinic with Tristan Thompson by her side - despite him cheating on her.

And according to People, Khloe Kardashian plans on heading back to Los Angeles via private jet with her newborn immediately.

Source - 'The - Goal - Khloe - Safety

Their source says: 'The goal is to get Khloe out of there as fast as they can without jeopardizing the safety of the baby after she's arrived. Khloe just wants to be home.'

US Weekly reiterated that, adding: 'she wants to get out of there as soon as she can and go home.'

Mom - Kris - Jenner - Sisters - Kim

Her mom Kris Jenner, sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian and her best friend Malika Haqq were in the delivery room with Khloe.

Kendall Jenner did not fly to Ohio; neither did new mom Kylie Jenner, who gave birth to her daughter Stormi in February.

Tristan - Birth - TMZ

Tristan was also there to witness the birth, according to TMZ.

People revealed that Khloe 'is being the bigger person and letting Tristan bond with their baby,' adding that 'everyone is focused on what's best for their baby girl.'

Entertainment - Online - Kris - 'has - Side

According to Entertainment Online, Kris 'has barely left her side,' adding that she 'knows Khloe needs to focus on the baby.'

Despite the stressful few days, her family tried to make the delivery room 'as zen as possible,' adding that Tristan 'is lucky to be there' after everything he's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!