Minnesota’s Angie Craig Brags That Keith Ellison Wants to Work With Her on Healthcare

Washington Free Beacon | 4/12/2018 | Brent Scher
hi09hi09 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/open-graph-fallback.jpg

BY: Brent Scher

Minnesota Democrat Angie Craig bragged during a weekend candidate forum that she has been working on a way to move healthcare forward with Rep. Keith Ellison (D., Minn.), who last month took the reins of single-payer healthcare legislation in the House.

Craig - Candidate - Minnesota - District - Idea

Craig, a candidate for Minnesota's second congressional district, has previously rejected the idea of single-payer healthcare, according to Minnesota's Star Tribune. But at Sunday's candidate forum she boasted that Ellison had recently told her he wants her "at the table" when he is working to get healthcare legislation passed.

"We are going to have to figure out how we move our healthcare system forward," Craig said. "I’ve talked to a lot of members of Congress who have a lot of bills—I’ve talked to Keith Ellison who’s got a particular bill he just took over."

Keith - Bit - Figure

"I just left Keith a little bit ago and I told him, ‘Let’s figure out how we move forward...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!
How's that peak oil working out for you?