Madonna, 59, puts on a busty display in black lace corset as she poses for sultry snap in Lisbon

Mail Online | 4/9/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/09/05/4AF7E11600000578-0-image-a-17_1523248086849.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/09/21/1418450360_4500036631001_4500022698001.mp4

She's almost 60 but Madonna still has the sexy factor.

The singer shared snaps on Instagram from a night out on Sunday in Portugal, as she put on a busty display posing in a sexy black corset.

Pictured - Steps - Star - Snap - Lisbon

Pictured sitting on some steps the 59-year-old star captioned one snap: 'That Lisbon Life........... Sitting on the steps of the Chafariz-da mae d ‘Agua (spring of the well head)! waiting to watch a film! #history #lisbon #holywater!'

The Like a Prayer hitmaker gazes at the camera wearing a black fedora covering her blonde tresses and sporting a bold red lipstick.

Coat - Gold - Buttons - Glimpse - Cleavage

She wears a black coat embellished with gold buttons that is left open enough to give a generous glimpse of her cleavage.

Another black and white photo of herself sitting on the steps Madge wrote: 'Waiting is the hardest part'.

Pop - Icon - Sean - Penn

Meanwhile the pop icon's ex Sean Penn, 57, has admitted that he still loves her 'very much'.

The Oscar-winning actor was married to the Like a Virgin hitmaker for four years before their divorce in 1989, and he'll always hold a special place in his heart for his first spouse.

Segment - Penn-y - Your - Thoughts - Late

During a segment titled 'Sean Penn-y For Your Thoughts' on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, the Gangster Squad star was asked who he prefers between the Queen of Pop and Britney Spears.

Penn answered: 'Ah, I love my first wife...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!