SC Congressman Pulls Out Loaded Handgun At Meeting With Constituents

The Daily Caller | 4/7/2018 | Staff
DanRules394 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/GettyImages-801510608-e1523113108812.jpg

South Carolina Republican Congressman Ralph Norman reportedly pulled out a loaded handgun during a meet and greet at the Rock Hill Diner on Friday morning.

Norman explained that, after being pressed by some at the meeting to support stricter gun legislation, he pulled the Smith & Wesson .38-caliber handgun out to prove the point that it’s the shooters, not the guns, which are dangerous.

Norman - South - Carolina - Congressional - District

Norman, who represents South Carolina’s 5th Congressional District, told the Post and Courier that he kept the gun out on the table in front of him for about five minutes, and that it was pointed away from people the entire time.

He told those at the meeting, “I pulled it out to make a point that guns don’t shoot. If someone walks into this restaurant shooting, I’m going to shoot him. I’m going to protect you and everybody else in here. I don’t mind dying, but whoever shoots me better shoot well or I’m shooting back.”

Attendees

When asked by attendees whether or not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!