Snakes in the Church

SBC Today | 4/6/2018 | Staff
amyc9948 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://sbctoday.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/snake.jpg

Does God REALLY Love Everyone?

Ed Chapman JP, Devils advocate here: I had no clue that humans had the ability to sen ....

JP - Putting - Words - Mouth - Calvinists

JP Putting words in your mouth? Hardly. You said that Calvinists do not *consiously ....

Ed Chapman Jim, Don't tap your foot too long. You'll miss dinner. Have a good day, ....

Jim - Poulos - Ed - Anyone - Dialog

Jim Poulos Ed, I'll wait to see if anyone wants sincere dialog. You go find your enter ....

Ed Chapman Jim, I just did an "EDIT, FIND" for the word, "finish". Your comment above i ....

Norm - IDK - C'ane - Hope

norm IDK why C'ane is still allowed to post here. Perhaps there is the hope she will ....

Robert Norm, I agree with what you say here. Christiane is a wolf in sheep's clothi ....

Ken - Sentiments - Andrew - Lydia - C'ane

norm Ken: I echo your sentiments and that of Andrew and Lydia. C'ane's is wolf in s ....

Christiane Christiane says: March 26, 2018 at 11:20 pm Your comment is awaiting moderatio ....

Christiane - Hello - KEN - P - Well

Christiane Hello KEN P. Well, my 'moderated' reply did not ever appear, so I thought I ....

JD Greear for President of the Southern Baptist Convention: Since When Did We Become Southern Baptist?

Rick - Patrick - Voter - Guide - Comments

Rick Patrick The Voter Guide does not allow comments. The focus is upon the facts presented v ....

Kevin Jenkins That is not an argument made in good faith. In fact, it is a rather nasty, sland ....

Robert - Vaughn - Thanks - Lydia - Problem

Robert Vaughn Thanks, Lydia. No problem on the emoticon. I might not have known what it was an ....

Christiane " . . . my ancestors were active abolitionists and ggrandmother a suffragette fo ....

Christiane - Hello - Ben

Christiane Hello Ben, I think you can comment here concerning them (at least I did and no ....

Christiane "When I think of a prophet who deserved to be discouraged, I think of Jeremiah. ....

Thank - Message - Article - G

gary thank you for the message of this article, it is truly timely and appreciated, G ....

Glenn Stephenson...
(Excerpt) Read more at: SBC Today
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: