Stunning collaborative artwork by world famous photographers and Ghanaian children saved from trafficking is set to be auctioned in NYC

Mail Online | 4/5/2018 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/05/19/4ADB394100000578-0-image-a-103_1522951374848.jpg

A group of world famous photographers teamed up Ghanaian children who were saved from trafficking in an art collection set to be auctioned in New York City.

New York based anti-trafficking organization Beauty for Freedom is hosting an upcoming exhibit that will raise awareness of victims of labor trafficking in Ghana.

Funds - Exhibit - Rescue - Aid - Recovery

Funds raised during the exhibit will go towards the rescue, aid and recovery of other children in the area.

The 13-piece multi-media exhibit features work from 12 artists who collaborated with at-risk youth at Challenging Heights, a Ghanaian anti-trafficking organization.

Beauty - Freedom - Challenging - Heights - Therapy

Beauty For Freedom teamed up with Challenging Heights to teach art therapy to survivors and at-risk youth through mediums such as watercolor painting, photography and mural workshops.

'Deploying arts and art therapy is a big part of our work at Challenging Heights,' James Kofi Annan, president of Challenging Heights and survivor of child slavery, said.

Issue - Survivors - Work - Beauty - Freedom

'Remember there is an issue of self-esteem with survivors, so this work with Beauty for Freedom helps these children to have improved self-esteem...to hope and to dream that anything is possible and that they can do it.

'Challenging Heights is an organization that I created to solve the issues I faced in my childhood.

'A

'A...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.