Cheryl laughs off her 'hideous' former hairstyle as she admits regrets over going blonde in L'Oreal campaign

Mail Online | 4/5/2018 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/05/17/4ADAFB1D00000578-0-image-a-29_1522947513347.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/05/7021342961367363941/1024x576_MP4_7021342961367363941.mp4

Cheryl has laughed off the 'hideous' blonde locks she used to have.

Starring in a new L'Oreal Elvive campaign, which she shared on Instagram on Thursday, the singer reflected on her bad hair days as she laughed off the incident.

'There - Phase - Hair - Beyonce - Hours

She recalled: 'There was a phase I went through where I always wanted to experiment, I wanted blonde hair like Beyonce so sat for 12 hours in a salon only for it to look hideous!'

She continued: 'Part of what I do as a job comes under a lot scrutiny and people do look at my hair... as I've grown over the years it just becomes less relevant.'

Cheryl - L'Oréal - Paris - Brand - Ambassador

Cheryl - a L'Oréal Paris Brand Ambassador since 2009 - looked sensational in the video, proving less is more as she dazzled in a plain white T-shirt and jeans.

Cheryl celebrated the complicated and emotional relationship with hair, as she spoke about how 'her hair takes a beating from all the styling and definitely needs some love'.

Tresses - Confidence - Video - Hair - Feels

However, she later revealed it is her tresses that give her the most confidence, ending the video by stating: 'If my hair feels good, I feel good.'

Cheryl has tested out a number of different styles over the years, from blonde highlights during the Girls Aloud days to a more vibrant dark red while a judge on The X Factor.

Singer - Son - Bear - March - Hair

However the singer, who welcomed son Bear in March 2017, recently revealed she dyes her hair in order to cover up greys, and maintain a simpler look as a mother.

She told MailOnline of her colour choice: 'I wanted to go back to my natural colour after I had the baby so I didn't have to worry about the upkeep.'

Cheryl - Child - Liam - Payne - Relationship

Cheryl welcomed her first child with boyfriend Liam Payne - but their relationship has come under scrutiny...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!