Socialite daughter of New York ballet dancers must get therapy and quit drugs and alcohol for a year as part of plea deal over burglary charges after she was caught on CCTV 'stealing more than $1,000'

Mail Online | 4/3/2018 | Associated Press;Iain Burns For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/03/11/4AC8739500000578-0-image-a-2_1522752106860.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/08/1843029682988891218/1024x576_MP4_1843029682988891218.mp4

The socialite daughter of two world-famous New York ballet dancers has reached an agreement to resolve burglary charges in Maine.

Police said drugs and alcohol were factors when 21-year-old Talicia Martins and a friend broke into The Smoothie Shack, Francine Bistro and Camden Cone last summer.

Bangor - Daily - News - Reports - Agreement

The Bangor Daily News reports that the agreement calls for two burglary charges to be dropped and a third to be reduced if she meets stipulations including staying out of trouble for a year.

As part of the deal, she must continue substance abuse therapy and refrain from drug or alcohol use for a year.

Accomplice - Restitution - Fee - Burglary - Charges

Her and her boyfriend accomplice must also pay a $4,662 restitution fee related to their burglary charges.

Her sentence would then be capped at 35 days and her attorney could argue for a reduction.

Lawyer - Call - Comment

Her lawyer didn't immediately return a call seeking comment.

Martins is the daughter of Darci Kistler, former principal dancer with the New York City Ballet, and Peter Martins, the ballet's retired chief.

Surveillance - Camera - Accomplice - Site - String

She was caught on surveillance camera, wearing all black, with an accomplice near the site of one of a string of burglaries in the affluent Maine town.

Martins and Jacob Flanagan, 20, were accused of breaking into three businesses between July 30 and 31, stealing more than $1,000.

June - Martins - Apartment - West - End

In June, Martins was arrested at an apartment on West End Avenue in Manhattan after she was caught with crack cocaine, heroin and a hypodermic needle.

Camden Cone cashier Nick Greer was the first employee in after the burglary.

Window - Owner

'I saw that the window was taken apart, and that looked odd, so I called the owner and asked if that was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.