Protesters surround diners in Sacramento restaurant just hours after autopsy revealed police shot unarmed Stephon Clark SEVEN times in the back

Mail Online | 3/31/2018 | Ariel Zilber;Germania Rodriguez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/31/06/4AB68CFE00000578-0-image-a-71_1522475131665.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/30/6143895208164769609/1024x576_MP4_6143895208164769609.mp4

Some 250 protesters marched through Sacramento late Friday night and converged onto a restaurant which welcomed them just hours after an autopsy revealed that Stephon Clark was shot by police six times in the back.

The protesters gathered at City Hall and chanted for about half an hour before beginning a march through the streets of the California state capital.

Protesters - Clark - Name - Unison - Sacramento

Protesters were chanting Clark’s name in unison, according to the Sacramento Bee.

At around 10:00pm local time, the march had paused in front of a Bennigan’s restaurant.

Windows - Doors - Temperature - Outside - Degrees

The windows and doors were open because the temperature outside was a pleasant 65 degrees.

A number of protesters walked into the restaurant and began chanting as diners were inside eating.

Sacramento - Bee - Reporter - Ryan - Sabalow

Sacramento Bee reporter Ryan Sabalow said on his Twitter feed that a couple of protesters jumped on tables and bars.

The host at Bennigan’s, Efrain Palma, supported the protesters.

Wish - Palma

‘I wish I could join them out there,’ Palma said.

The protest was entirely peaceful. Some of the protesters were parents with strollers while others wore flip flops.

Demonstrators - Age - Ethnicity

The demonstrators varied in age and ethnicity.

The atmosphere in Sacramento was largely calm because of the holiday weekend, so there were fewer cars and people to deal with.

Night - Sacramento - Protests - Shooting - Clark

This is the fourth consecutive night in which Sacramento has seen protests over the fatal shooting of Clark.

Sacramento police shot at an unarmed Clark eight times, mostly in the back, according to an autopsy requested by his family and released on Friday.

Officers - Total - Shots - Clark - Grandmother

The officers fired a total of 20 shots at Clark in his grandmother's backyard, hitting him eight times: four in the lower back, twice on the neck towards the back, and once on his left thigh.

Dr. Bennet Omalu, a medical examiner hired by Clark's family, performed an independent autopsy on Tuesday and revealed the results during a press conference on Friday afternoon.

Omalu

Omalu is the pathologist best known...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!