FIRE HIM NOW: Corrupt Swamp AG Jeff Sessions Declines To Appoint A Second Special Counsel

Sparta Report | 3/29/2018 | Staff
Omnista (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/jeff-sessions-no-second-special-prosecutor-fbi-doj-abuse.jpg

All of the alleged widespread conspir­a­cy and abuse at the Feder­al Bureau of Inves­ti­ga­tion, Depart­ment of Justice, and other Obama admin­is­tra­tion agencies and this does not immedi­ate­ly showcase a need for a second special counsel?

WHAT?

Revela­tions - Obama - Admin­is­tra­tion - Depart­ments - Texts

The just-released revela­tions showing the Obama admin­is­tra­tion was coördi­nat­ing with various feder­al depart­ments via texts, includ­ing the afore­men­tioned ones, to attack and under­mine the incom­ing Presi­dent Donald Trump admin­is­tra­tion. This is a treaso­nous conspir­a­cy that the head appoint­ed law enforce­ment officer in the country has decid­ed to let slide.

Of course, Jeff Sessions is contin­u­ing to allow the absolute­ly farci­cal and conspir­a­to­r­i­al leftist Trump-Russia witch­hunt by the current and only special counsel Robert Mueller. The abuse of Trump allies will contin­ue for some odd reason because Presi­dent Donald Trump seems incapable of doing anything outside of tweet­ing how corrupt his own govern­ment is and has been under his prede­ces­sor.

Letter - GOP - Commit­tee - Chair­men - Chuck

In his letter to GOP commit­tee chair­men Chuck Grass­ley, Bob Goodlat­te, and Trey Gowdy, Jeff Sessions said the appoint­ment of a special counsel only occurs under “the most ‘extra­or­di­nary circum­stances.’ ”

Despite the numer­ous accusa­tions and admis­sions that there was a conspir­a­cy at the FBI, involv­ing the previ­ous admin­is­tra­tion, to inves­ti­gate candi­date Donald Trump in hopes of disqual­i­fy­ing him from running for office and then to overthrow him after he won the 2016 election. The perpe­tra­tors of these actions violat­ed numer­ous laws and used polit­i­cal propa­gan­da to obtain warrants and permis­sions to wiretap candi­date Trump.

None - Attor­ney - Gener­al - Jeff - Sessions

None of that is extra­or­di­nary accord­ing to Attor­ney Gener­al Jeff Sessions.

Sessions wrote, “To justi­fy such an appoint­ment, the Attor­ney Gener­al would need to conclude that ‘the public inter­est would be served by remov­ing a large degree of respon­si­bil­i­ty for the matter from the Depart­ment of Justice.’ ” Which gets to the crux of the matter, the Attor­ney Gener­al does not want to prose­cute anyone from the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!