The ultimate retriever! Man shares photos of his dog holding eyeglasses, a TV remote, and a bottle of KETCHUP in her mouth - and says the pup will pick up anything to get his attention

Mail Online | 3/26/2018 | Chloe Castleberry For Dailymail.com
melanie7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/23/21/4A7DECD200000578-0-image-a-55_1521840110279.jpg

All dogs want is love and attention—and one canine in particular has developed an to make sure she gets the care she deserves.

Dog owner Travis Zander of Missoula, Montana, took to Twitter to share a series of photos of his one-year-old golden retriever, Stella, with various objects in her mouth, explaining that Stella has developed a habit of picking up random items as a way to catch his attention.

Dog - Stella - Year - Half - Habit

'My dog, Stella, is about a year and a half now and she has developed this habit where if she feels she isn't getting enough attention, she'll pick up anything in [sight] to make you tend to her,' Travis, 20, wrote.

The dog can be seen in the snaps picking up items such as a water bottle, several cans, a sock, a bottle of ketchup, and a remote control for the TV.

Travis - Tweet - Times - Times - Messages

Travis' original tweet has been liked 166,000 times and retweeted 68,000 times, while the follow-up messages containing more photos of Stella have garnered tens of thousands of likes too.

Some marveled at Stella's quirky habits, with one person writing: 'I'm in love with her OMG' and another declaring the golden retriever makes them 'very...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!