McCabe FINALLY Admits he LIED to Investigators & Wait Until You Hear His LAME Excuse

truthfeednews.com | 3/25/2018 | Amy Moreno
just-me (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/mccabe-liar-01.jpg

Disgraced former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is now admitting that he lied to investigators, which of course justifies his firing.

However, it’s his excuse for lying that will have you fuming.

McCabe - Authorities - Distracted

McCabe claims he “mislead” authorities simply because he was “confused” and “distracted.”

Fired deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, an Obama holdover, admitted that some of his answers to investigators “were not fully accurate,” and blamed it on his being “confused and distracted.”

Answers - McCabe - Washington - Post - Op-ed

“Some of my answers were not fully accurate,” McCabe confessed in a Washington Post op-ed. “At worst, I was not clear in my responses, and because of what was going on around me, may well have been confused and distracted — and for that I take full responsibility. But that is not a lack of candor.”

McCabe was recently fired by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions (who oversees the FBI) on the recommendation of Obama-appointed Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

Investigators - McCabe - FBI - Decision - Intel

Investigators concluded that McCabe lied to the FBI regarding his 2016 decision to leak intel to the Wall Street Journal about the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Lying to the FBI — especially if you’re its deputy director — is a serious matter. You can be jailed for 5 years for lying to the FBI, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1001. So basically, McCabe is now conceding that he was not 100% truthful, but claimed, “I did not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: truthfeednews.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!