‘March for Our Lives’ Organizer Has Sickening Message for Teens Who Disagree

Conservative Tribune | 3/24/2018 | jsaunders
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/parkland-students-hogg-time-magazine.jpg

This is how liberals really feel about the rest of America.

Saturday’s “March for Our Lives” demonstration in the nation’s capital and cities throughout the country is being billed by a fawning mainstream media as a grassroots effort aimed at protecting all Americans from the threat of “gun violence.”

NPR - Interview - Friday - Moment - Spokesmen

But in an NPR interview Friday, one of the moment’s best-known spokesmen let the real truth slip out.

The moment came when 17-year-old Cameron Kasky, a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, was asked how he would respond to people his own age who disagreed with the national gun control hysteria that’s swept the country since the Feb. 14 shootings at the school.

Op-eds - Students - Age - America - Guns

“I’ve read some really interesting op-eds by students about your age who say, you know, ‘I’m growing up in rural America. Guns are part of my family’s culture. I like target shooting. I don’t think guns are a bad thing,’” “Morning Edition” host Noel King began.

Breaking news updates and daily headlines from a news source you can trust.

Stuff - King

“What do you say to a 17-year-old who fundamentally disagrees with you about some of this stuff?” King asked.

Kasky’s answer was chilling – and sickening.

People - Guns - Teenager - Target - Shooting

“Well, I say we’re marching to protect you from other people like you who have guns,” the arrogant teenager answered. “And I say that target shooting, while it is a sport, we’ve become the targets.”

And that gives the game away.

Are - Teenagers - Groups

Are these teenagers being used by left-wing political groups?

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Diversity - Thought - Movement - Room - Disagreement

There’s no diversity of thought allowed in this movement, no room for good-faith disagreement. Like communists at their worst, dissent from the orthodox beliefs is evidence of a disturbed mind. “Tolerance”...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur