Absolutely Hysterical: CNN Puppet-Master Zucker Dubs Fox News ‘State-Run TV,’ ‘Propaganda Machine’

NewsBusters | 3/22/2018 | Staff
kimberly163 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/jeff_zucker_0.jpg

Speaking on Thursday at the Financial Times event dubbed FT Future of News conference, CNN president and puppet-master Jeff Zucker ripped the Fox News Channel (FNC) as “state-run TV” and “pure propaganda machine” that “does an incredible disservice to this country” that’s even worse than TASS from the Soviet Union.

Gee, it’s interesting that Zucker’s remarks and venom for FNC are close to what his Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter, senior media writer (and former conservative) Oliver Darcy, the rest of the CNN Media, and the CNNers writ large say on a daily basis.

Simply - Space - CNN - CNNcom - Ralph

Simply check out the space spilled on CNN and CNN.com about the Ralph Peters controversy, any number of NewsBusters blogs about Reliable Sources or Stelter newsletters and you’ll see that their FNC obsession borders on unhealthy.

According to a Darcy tweet, Zucker complained: “I will say what has happened there in the past two years ... is somewhat shocking, frankly. It is really state-run TV. It is a pure propaganda machine. And I think does an incredible disservice to hte [sic] country.”

Handful - Journalists - Propaganda - Machine - Idea

“There are a handful of good journalists there, but I think they are just lost in what is complete propaganda machine. And the idea that they are a news channel is not the case at all,” Zucker added.

“What has happened to that network in the last 18 months ... it has just turned itself over to state-run TV. TASS has nothing on them,” he continued. Hilariously, he apologized after the Q&A to CNN PR chief Allison Gollust, but Zucker can’t undo what he said.

Zucker - President - Trump - Zucker - Statements

Before going over to what Zucker said about President Trump, it’s worth dwelling on how ironic Zucker’s statements about FNC were as the chest-thumping, self-sanctimonious CNN represents the Resistance, apples and all. CNN claims to be above both FNC and MSNBC with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!