Paloma Faith makes a statement in a geometric print jumpsuit as she puts on another eye-catching display onstage in Birmingham

Mail Online | 3/22/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/21/23/4A6AABC400000578-0-image-a-109_1521676783475.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/23/3930470635280053649/1024x576_MP4_3930470635280053649.mp4

She's currently travelling around the UK on an arena tour.

And Paloma Faith was dazzling the crowd at the Genting Arena in Birmingham on Wednesday, serenaded fans with her catchy material, both old and new.

Star - Print - Jumpsuit - Stage

The star, 36, stunned in a geometric print jumpsuit as she took to the stage to perform.

Paloma stunned in the quirky ensemble, which boasted giant bat wing sleeves and a plunging neckline.

Height - Frame - Pair - Boots

She added some extra height to her frame with a pair of white heeled boots.

The star was sporting a high blonde ponytail and a slick of bright pink lipstick.

Week - Paloma - Display - Stage - O2

Last week, Paloma put on another eye-catching display as she took to the stage at the O2 Arena in London.

The songstress dazzled in a silver fringed bodysuit as she belted out hits from her latest album, The Architect.

Paloma - Eyes - Outfit - Jack - Irving

Paloma ensured all eyes were on her in the figure-hugging metallic outfit, designed by Jack Irving, which showed off her lithe limbs with its thigh-grazing design.

Adding to the glamour, the New York hitmaker sported an oversized cape and white PVC boots as she strutted around the stage.

Platinum - Blonde - Tresses - Ponytail - Look

She styled her platinum blonde tresses in a high ponytail and complemented her striking look with a bright pink lipstick.

In one segment of the show, the mother-of-one paraded down the stairs in a blue 3D geometric hooded jacket.

Design - Nod - Title - Album - Architect

The futuristic design was seemingly in a nod to the title of her album The Architect, and matched the quirky silver stage props.

Speaking ahead of her performance, Paloma, who welcomed her baby with Leyman Lahcine in August last year, told the Evening Standard: 'The baby has got a cold at the moment so I’ve only had two hours’ sleep.

'I

'I really could do with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!