'Who's that guy?': Phillip Schofield sends fans WILD with throwback Instagram of his darker locks

Mail Online | 3/19/2018 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/19/09/4A56FBBA00000578-0-image-a-46_1521451415452.jpg

His decision to discard the hair dye saw him become the silver fox of prime time television.

Now throwing back to yesteryear, Phillip Schofield, 55, shocked his 1.8million social media fans after he posted a photo of him with dark brown hair on Sunday night.

Morning - Presenter - Throwback - Photo - Darker

The This Morning presenter shared the throwback photo of himself grinning from ear-to-ear and reminisced about his darker 'do.

Clad in a blue shirt in the snap, he captioned it: 'Who is THAT guy!!!! (his hair wasn't brown even then!!)'.

Fans - Tizzy - Nineties

Leaving fans in a tizzy, many commented underneath he photo discussing how handsome he looked in the nineties and even more so now.

A fan wrote: 'My teen pinup, but I think you aged much better as a silverfox'.

User - Pleasure - Television - Lol

A user shared: 'You're still my guilty pleasure! I've grown up watching you on television and you just keep getting better and better, you're my silver fox lol.'

'A massive part of our sixth form fantasies lol,' a fan wrote. 'The silver fox before he was the silver fox'.

Another commented: 'Simply gorgeous then and more so now.'

'Handsome then Handsome now,' a fan posted. 'He’s got better with age'.

Forgot - Brown - Hair - Gordon - Gopher

While another pondered: 'I forgot you had Brown hair it's been so long. Good old Gordon the Gopher days...the Best!'

Phillip previously revealed that he first started going grey gracefully at just 16-year-old.

Hair - Silver - Hue - Lighter - Locks

He admitted that he used to dye his hair to cover up his silver hue before he accepted his lighter locks nearly 15 years...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.