Daisy Ridley nails androgynous chic in a smart tuxedo as she leads the glamour at the star-studded Empire Awards 2018 in London

Mail Online | 3/18/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/18/18/4A52F57F00000578-0-image-a-49_1521396632285.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/26/5857180844758026286/1024x576_MP4_5857180844758026286.mp4

She's become one of the biggest stars in Britain over the last few years.

And Daisy Ridley was naturally leading the glamour on the red carpet when she arrived at the Rakuten TV Empire Awards 2018, held at the Roundhouse in London on Sunday night.

Star - Wars - Actress - Tuxedo - Carpet

The Star Wars actress, 25, was dressed to impress in a smart tuxedo, ditching the usual red carpet gown in favour of a cool and quirky androgynous look.

Daisy stunned in the smart cropped jacket with silk detailing on the lapels and form-fitting trousers.

Brunette - Look - Shirt - Worn - Neckline

The brunette completed her look with a crisp white shirt, worn buttoned up to the neckline.

The star pulled her look together with a pair of simple black stilettos and set off her look with silver earrings.

Hair - Tight - Curls - Look - Smoky

She wore her hair in tight, corkscrew curls and set off her look with soft smoky eye shadow and a simple nude lip.

Daisy's career has gone from strength-to-strength since finding worldwide fame for her role in Star Wars.

Star - Skills - Force - Awakens

However the star has previously admitted she wasn't impressed with her acting skills in The Force Awakens.

Recalling the first time she watched it back, she told Elle magazine: 'I didn't think I was good in the first film, and I was struggling with that.

'I - One - Loads - Fun - Dramatic

'I did the first one because I didn't really know what I was getting myself into and I was having loads of fun, and suddenly I'm realising what this actually is. I realised I can't f***ing do this. I'm highly dramatic.'

It was recently confirmed that Star Wars: Episode IX would start shooting at the end of July, as revealed by J .J. Abrams during an appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert last month.

Filmmaker - Script - Installment - Blockbuster - Franchise

The filmmaker revealed that he has a finished script for the next installment in the blockbuster franchise...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...