Women’s March Loses Members Due to Leaders’ Ties to Farrakhan

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 3/18/2018 | Mary Chastain
my_new_puppy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/WomensMarch.jpg

The Women’s March has started to lose staff members and supporters because some of its leaders will not denounce anti-Semitic Louis Farrakhan, the leader of Nation of Islam.

From The New York Post:

Ship - Staffer - Alyssa - Klein - Week

The latest to jump ship is high-profile staffer Alyssa Klein, who quit last week as the group’s social-media director.

Klein called Farrakhan “a dangerous troll,” and tweeted on March 5 that Women’s March leaders are “turning a blind eye to the hate spoken about a group of people.”

Branches - Canada - Florida - Washington - DC

Regional branches in Canada, Florida and Washington, DC, have condemned the leadership’s unwillingness to speak out against Farrakhan.

And Planned Parenthood, the movement’s most prominent sponsor, dumped Women’s March Co-president Tamika Mallory as a keynote speaker at a luncheon next month.

Mallory - Speech - Farrakhan - February - Language

Mallory attended a speech by Farrakhan in February that he laced with anti-Semitic and homophobic language. He proclaimed that “the powerful Jews are” his enemy while “[W]hite folks are going down” along with Satan and that “by God’s grace, has pulled the cover off of that Satanic Jew.”

Mallory penned an op-ed in early March, but as I pointed out a few days ago, the lack of self-awareness blew my mind, especially the parts where she wrote that she will stand against anti-Semitism and homophobia. GIRL. You love and defend a man who HATES Jews and gay people.

Leader - Carmen - Perez - Farrakhan - Israel

Leader Carmen Perez loves Farrakhan and notorious anti-Semitic, Israel hater Linda Sarsour spoke at one Nation of Islam even in 2015.

Their support has enraged supporters. The New York Post continued:

Women - March - Leaders - Sermons

“If . . . these Women’s March leaders are attending his sermons and cheering him on, they should be called out and removed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!