Prince Harry sprayed the Taliban with bullets while co-piloting a helicopter that rescued American soldiers in Afghanistan

Mail Online | 3/18/2018 | Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline
boti (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/18/12/4A50379000000578-0-image-a-20_1521376042427.jpg

Prince Harry blew Taliban extremists to pieces in a helicopter rescue mission while he was serving in Afghanistan.

The royal's role in saving US soldiers after they were ambushed was revealed in a new biography detailing his time in the Army.

Apache - Servicemen - Safety

He co-piloted an Apache as it flew in to rescue injured servicemen who were then airlifted to safety in 2012.

The prince is understood to have sprayed the fundamentalist forces with bullets, allowing the soldiers to escape, The Sun reports.

Christopher - 'Tripp - Zanetis - Father - John

One of those rescued was Christopher 'Tripp' Zanetis, whose 73-year-old father John said: 'Prince Harry came in with his protection squadron and blew the enemy to pieces.'

His 63-year-old mother Sarah, from Indiana, added: 'They provided enough cover for Tripp to get his men loaded on the helicopter. I believe there were Taliban members killed.'

Harry - Helmand - Province - Camp - Bastion

Harry - who was stationed at Helmand Province's Camp Bastion at the time - said 'see you at New Year's' to the soldiers when they were saved.

Tripp was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!