Listen to this Weird Mashup of Journey and Beyoncé

TVOvermind | 3/18/2018 | Wake
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Beyonce-Journey.jpg

This mashup of Journey and Beyonce isn’t all that weird really, in fact it sounds like something you’d hear in the club as part of the house mix. It’s not a bad mix really but I was hoping to hear Beyonce step in somewhere or rather be inserted. Instead it seems as though the beat to one of Beyonce’s songs, don’t ask me which, was laid over Journey’s song and then the DJ just went at it. That seems almost like false advertising to be honest unless Beyonce’s voice was mashed in there somewhere and was too low to hear. That doesn’t seem likely since she seems to project her voice pretty well into whatever song she’s a part of.

This would be a great song to hear in the club though since it moves well and doesn’t offer up any real dissonance between the lyrics and the music. In fact this might even be seen as a nice slow jam by those who wanted to slow things down just a bit. It could also be used if the DJ wanted to take a break. But really, the lack of Beyonce in this is the only weird part since it’s not entirely nice to say that a mashup is going to be one thing and another thing and then only use the one. Ah well.

Number - Places - Beyonce - Words - Mix

I can think of a number of places to put Beyonce’s words into this mix, though I wonder if someone would get sued putting this on YouTube without her express permission. It’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!