'I use myself as inspiration': Jodie Marsh flaunts her ample assets and gym-honed figure in a skimpy blue bikini in throwback snap... as she vows to 'train harder'

Mail Online | 3/17/2018 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/17/19/4A4B287700000578-0-image-a-24_1521313624390.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/27/956704612879413615/1024x576_956704612879413615.mp4

She has turned her attention to fitness in recent years, putting her glamour modelling days behind her.

But Jodie Marsh couldn't resisting teasing fans with a busty bikini-clad selfie via Instagram on Saturday.

Media - Site - Throwback - Snap - Height

The 39-year-old took to the social media site to post a throwback snap from the height of her body building career, revealing she uses her gym-honed figure to motivate herself to 'train harder'.

In the sultry snap, Jodie flaunted her jaw-dropping assets in a skimpy blue bikini as she flexed her impressive muscles.

Heads - Looks - Tattoos - Signature - Look

Known for turning heads with her eye-catching looks, she proudly displayed her numerous tattoos and rocked her signature heavy make-up look and fiery red locks as she posed up a storm for the camera.

She captioned the seductive shot: 'I’m training with a good friend of mine at the moment and every day I dig out photos to inspire us to train harder.

'Sometimes - Inspo - Today - Photo

'Sometimes I use myself as the inspo. Here’s today’s photo. '

Her latest Instagram post comes after the Keeping It Real author reflected on her heartbreak from ex-husband James Placido in a blog post.

Body - Builder - Fans - Words - Wisdom

The body builder decided to give her fans some words of wisdom about her experience with heartbreak, which she described as being a 'physical pain in your chest'.

She wrote on her blog: 'It's one of the most difficult things to get over and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!