Alicia Vikander, 29, oozes low-key glamour as she joins handsome husband Michael Fassbender, 40, for Hollywood lunch

Mail Online | 3/17/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/17/10/4A470E8800000578-0-image-a-20_1521282814430.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/18/313923331161897117/1024x576_MP4_313923331161897117.mp4

They tied the knot with a private wedding in October last year.

And Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender put on a loving display as they enjoyed a casual lunch at private members' club Soho House in West Hollywood on Friday afternoon.

Tomb - Raider - Actress - Figure - Blazer

The Tomb Raider actress, 29, cut a conventionally chic figure in a monochrome blazer as she enjoyed an intimate stroll with her dapper husband, 40.

The Swedish star teamed her statement outerwear with a plain white top, ankle-grazing bottoms and a pair of pointed suede shoes.

Hint - Glamour - Look - Oscar-award - Winning

Injecting a hint of glamour into her look, the Oscar-award winning actress framed her face with leopard-print sunglasses and carried a beige handbag.

The screen starlet wore her brunette tresses in an effortless updo as she walked beside her partner Michael.

Star - Attire - Blazer - Trousers - Pair

The 300 star was decked out in navy attire, as he donned a sharp blazer, form-fitting trousers, and a pair of matching suede brogues.

Looking every inch the hunk, the actor wore square-framed sunglasses and sported a slightly fuzzy beard.

Display - Beauty - Autumn - Nuptials - Interview

This rare display comes after the beauty discussed her autumn nuptials in an interview with Marie Claire, where she confessed her friends hilariously kidnapped her before her bachelorette party.

Alicia said: 'I was there...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.