'He's an amazing dad': David Beador's new girlfriend defends him amid nasty split and custody battle with RHOC's Shannon Beador

Mail Online | 3/17/2018 | Cassie Carpenter And Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/17/02/4A45EDAC00000578-0-image-a-11_1521255571833.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/23/3730071818856348436/1024x576_MP4_3730071818856348436.mp4

💪❤️🙌

A post shared by Shannon Beador (@shannonbeador) on

What an exciting experience it was to be part of The Real Housewives of Orange County! It was an honor to be the 100th housewife and to be part of the Bravo family. I am extremely proud of being the 1st Armenian-American Housewife and sharing my culture with the world. While I faced and conquered many challenges, I’m grateful for the opportunity to share my story and spread awareness of breast cancer. Dealing with the disease and the passing of my father challenged me to reassess and reflect on my life, and I’ve realized what’s most important is leading a healthy and happy life, surrounded by people who care and love you. At this point, moving on seemed like the right thing to do. A few new ventures have availed themselves, and I look forward to sharing them with you soon!💋 @PeggySulahian 100th Housewife

A post shared by Peggy Sulahian (@peggysulahian) on

Amid a nasty custody battle between Real Housewives of Orange County star Shannon Beador and David Beador in the end of their 17-year marriage, David's girlfriend Lesley Cook has defended him as 'an absolutely amazing dad.'

Cook, 34, sought to set the record straight as she lauded his parenting ability in caring for his three girls with the reality star: Sophie, 16, and twins Stella and Adeline, 12.

'I - David - Behalf - Things - Dad

'I just wanted to speak out on David’s behalf because of all these negative things I have been reading about him being a bad dad,' she told US Weekly on Friday. 'Please, this man goes above and beyond for his daughters.'

Cook noted to the magazine that David, 53, 'is an absolutely amazing dad. He takes his [twin] daughters to school every morning,' 'takes them to all of their after school activities,' and 'is always there for them.

Daughters - Light - Life - Girls - First

'His daughters are the absolute light in his life, and he loves them so very much. The girls will always come first.'

Cook's comments came out about three-and-a-half months after Shannon, 53, filed for divorce; she has sought primary custody of their three daughters.

David - Orange - County - Superior - Court

David subsequently asked Orange County Superior Court this week for '50 percent physical custody of the children,' hoping to serve their 'best interests,' People reported.

'While the children (Stella and Adeline)...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!