World’s biggest puppy bred to recreate giant prehistoric monster dog is 6ft tall and weighs 12st at just nine months old

The Sun | 3/16/2018 | Staff
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/kh-composite-new-puppy.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=750&h=500&crop=1

MEET the world’s biggest puppy, who weighs a whopping 12st (180lb) and stands at a staggering six feet tall.

Nine-month-old Euphrates was bred to resemble a gigantic prehistoric monster dog.

Cups - Dog - Food - Day - Prefers

She eats eight cups of a dog food a day and prefers to play with a four by four piece of fence post than a squeaky toy.

Owner Jared Howser, 41, of Salt Lake City, Utah, said: “It’s unreal and unheard of, at nine months her size and strength is far beyond what I thought it would be.

Hind - Legs - Months - Fours - Withers

“When she stands on her hind legs she is six-foot-tall, that’s only at nine months too, on all fours to the withers, the tops of her shoulders she is 31.5 inches.

“If she was to stand she is big enough to look out of the peephole on our door.

Leash - Road - Ease

“I’m 260lb and 6ft 3, but if she decided to run I couldn’t hold her on the leash, she could drag me down the road with ease.”

Euphrates is a new breed called the American Molossus - the closest genetic descendent of the 5,000 BC Mesopotamian Molossus.

Canines - War - Remnants - Legend - Museums

The extinct canines were used in war and the only remnants of their legend left in museums.

Jared added: “Just from wagging her tail, if she catches your knees she can take down...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Sun
Wake Up To Breaking News!