Journalist Lauren Southern was banned from the UK because of her criticism of Islam

www.jihadwatch.org | 3/13/2018 | Robert Spencer
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3

“Both Southern and Robinson told Fox News that the material being referred to was a social experiment in which they passed around a fake ‘LGBT for Islam UK’ poster that said: ‘Allah is Gay, Allah is Trans, Allah is ****, Allah is Intersex, Allah is Feminist, Allah is Queer, Allah is All of Us.’ The experiment in Luton, which has a significant Islamic population, was in response to a Vice article that asked whether Jesus was gay, and was conducted to show what the Islamic reaction would be if a similar claim was made about Allah. Robinson said they were forced to take the posters down by police and told it was for their own safety. Both Robinson and Southern denied that the materials were racist, arguing that criticizing a religion is not a racist act.”

Indeed it isn’t. Any system of ideas can and should be scrutinized and criticized. What Southern did was violate Sharia blasphemy laws. That is, apparently, forbidden in Theresa May’s Britain.

Note - Ineptness - Authorities - Extremists - Extremist

Note also the ham-handed ineptness of the British authorities hunting for “right-wing extremists”: “They asked me if I’m a Christian extremist, asked me how I feel about running over people with cars. They asked me about Tommy Robinson, asked how I would describe myself politically, asked me how I would describe nationalism.”

As if those who oppose jihad terror and Sharia oppression describe themselves as “extremists” and want to run over their foes with cars. How did Britain get so filled with idiots?

Journalist - Lauren - Southern - Entry - UK

“Right-wing journalist Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam,” by Adam Shaw, Fox News, March 12, 2018:

Canadian right-wing journalist and activist Lauren Southern was barred from entering the United Kingdom on Monday, purportedly over a poster she distributed about Islam in February — making her the latest international right-wing figure to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.jihadwatch.org
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?