EXCLUSIVE: 'Paul, it's your little sister!' Sam Faiers weeps with joy as she introduces her son to her newborn daughter Rosie in brand new Mummy Diaries

Mail Online | 3/13/2018 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/13/13/4A262FAB00000578-0-image-a-23_1520947304036.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/03/13/4420637874192794195/1024x576_MP4_4420637874192794195.mp4

On Monday, she gave her Instagram followers a glimpse into the moment she met her daughter Rosie, after giving birth at home.

And, ahead of Wednesday evening's second episode of season three of The Mummy Diaries, Sam Faiers has shared with MailOnline an exclusive clip of what happened at the birth.

Clip - Sam - Water - Bath - Boyfriend

The clip shows Sam in a water bath, being supported by her boyfriend Paul Knightley, 28, holding her brand new daughter, crying tears of joy.

'When the baby was born and put on my chest – your body is just in shock,' Sam recalled. 'When I looked up the first person I saw was baby Paul.'

Father - Baby - Paul - December - Rosie

Named after his father, baby Paul turned two in December, while Rosie was born last November.

And Sam, 27, previously revealed to MailOnline that baby Paul came downstairs moments after the birth.

Clip - Happen - Sam - Cameras - Birth

The clip sees this happen, with Sam having allowed cameras to shoot the birth for the reality series.

It sees Sam in tears, weeping 'Paul it’s your little sister!' as she introduces the tot to the infant.

Interview - Words - Moment

She goes on, in her interview: 'Having him there was just amazing. He kissed me. I can’t put into words how amazing that moment was.'

She then wells up again before saying 'Sorry, these are happy tears, obviously'.

Tender - Moments - Family - Media

She frequently showcases her tender moments with her sweet family on social media.

And in the snap she shared on Monday, the former TOWIE star gushed: 'I had such an amazing home birth with Rosie. The most precious indescribable time of your life, bringing a baby into the world.'

Interview - MailOnline - Sam - Birthing - Experience

In her recent interview with MailOnline, Sam revealed her candid birthing experience the second time round.

'I had about six cameras on hand, but Billie filmed it on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!